|Manuscript review procedures|| > For Authors and Reviewers > Manuscript review procedures
- With the receipt of the manuscript, the manuscript compilation committee initially confirms that the authors are qualified for manuscript submission to the Journal, and notification of the manuscript reception is sent to the authors via email.
- For the received manuscript, the manuscript compilation committee selects 3 review board members who fit with the general concept and detailed field of the manuscript.
- Security of authors are disclosed to the manuscript review members, and the manuscript review request is made using email and SMS messenger service.
1) Manuscript review members should upload the review results within 14 days after receiving the manuscript.
2)Manuscript review results are recorded on the online format of the manuscript evaluation form (checklist) and detailed content of the manuscript evaluation is recorded on the online correction demand notice or uploaded separately.
3) At the time of the manuscript review, reference is made to the manuscript submission guidelines.
4)When there is a need for discussion during the manuscript review, the chair of the manuscript compilation committee contacts manuscript review board members.
5) Manuscript review are to be maintained as confidential.
- At the completion of the manuscript review, review evaluation, review opinion, and overall manuscript evaluations gathered from all manuscript review members are sent to the authors. The corresponding author of the submitted manuscript confirms the review opinion and overall comments of review board members, and corrects the manuscript as requested by the review board members. The corrected manuscript is received through the online manuscript submission system, along with the contents of manuscript correction prepared to address the requests of each review member are uploaded in a review response form. The corrected manuscript should be received within 10 days.
* Modified report form based on review results
Reception number: Ex) 170501000__
|Contents of paper review||Response and corrected contents|
| || |
- When the corrected manuscript is received, it is confirmed by following the manuscript review guidelines, and the acceptance of manuscript publication is determined by the manuscript compilation committee. Then, the English abstract correction for those manuscript that were approved for publication in the Journal is requested to the English correction member, and the member of the manuscript compilation committee reviews the submitted paper to determine that it fits the manuscript submission guidelines, and the overall evaluation results of manuscript compilation committee is sent to the authors. The authors confirm the review results, correct the content, and submit the final version of the manuscript. If proper corrections were not made following the correction request, the authors are notified that it could be a cause of rejecting the manuscript for publication.
Kim, Myoung Soo
Editor of the Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing
(48513) 45, Yongso-ro, Nam-Gu, Busan
Department of Nursing, College of Natural Sciences
Pukyong National University